When sending an e-mail I can't seem to locate the correct e-mail address to send to. How do I select the correct individual e-mail address?
You may be sending messages to the wrong address or unable to locate the correct e-mail address due to the fact that your address book is not using the global address book. In order to change this please follow the instructions below…
- Open Outlook
- Click on the “Contacts” button toward the lower left hand side of Outlook (in-between Calendar and Tasks)
- Make sure the “Home” tab (at the top of Outlook) is selected while in contacts
- At the end of the ribbon you will find the “Address Book”, open it
- Now go to “Tools” in the address book window
- Select “Options…”
- The “Addressing” window will open
- Select the “Start with Global Address List” and click “OK”
Now your default address book will be the Global Address List. Please try searching for the e-mail address again and verify that it is correct.
Last Modified On 4/5/2012 2:44:52 PM By Benson Filipiak