How do I modify my signature in Outlook?
Please follow the instructions below in order to modify your signature in Outlook.
In Outlook 2007
Go to “Tools” in the top left of the Outlook window
Now select “Options”
In the options window click on the “Mail Format” tab
Toward the bottom of the window you will find “Signatures”
Click on signatures and now you can modify it to your heart’s content
In Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook
- Go to the "File" tab
- Select "Options"
- This will open "Outlook Options"
- Click on the second option called "Mail"
- In the "Compore Messages" section of the menu you will now see "Create or modify signatures for messages."
- Click on the "Signatures" button
- Now you can modify your signature to your heart's content
Last Modified On 3/15/2012 2:48:42 PM By Benson Filipiak